My Fountain Pen Collection : 2021-2023

 I had written in an earlier post the circumstances that led to my falling into the rabbit hole of fountain pens and inks. It was 2021, we were all bored out of our wits after a couple of years of staying indoors and I was losing my mind. The choice of this one vs. any other was part serendipity, part boredom and a whole lot of aspiration-meets-affordabilty.

While the first year saw me just dipping my toes in very cautiously, I dived right into the rabbit hole in the second year and ordered a long list of pens. Of course, I had to temper my excitement in year-3 and be more conscious of what and why I pick pens to add to my collection. 

The journey transpired just as expected and experienced by many others before me and I'd drawn inspiration, knowledge and advice from quite a few of them. For these and others that helped me along this journey - my sincerest thanks. I hope I can get down to writing a post listing all of them some day. 

For today, here's my fountain pen collection as I have amassed over the past 3 years:

  1. Parker Frontier M

  2. Platinum Preppy EF (0.3)

  3. Pilot Metropolitan M

  4. Lamy Safari F

  5. Jinhao X750 M

  6. Kaweco Sport Collection – Cyan F

  7. Beena Lincoln F-M

  8. Platinum Plaisir M

  9. Lamy Al Star Azure 2021 special

  10. Lamy Al Star Burgundy M

  11. Lamy Al Star Black M

  12. Kaweco Sport Mint M

  13. Kaweco Lilliput Supra M

  14. Kaweco Sport Collection – Dark Olive F

  15. Kaweco Al Sport Rose Gold

  16. Lamy Studio 2020 Special- Glacier Blue M

  17. TWSBI Diamond 580 ALR Prussian Blue M

  18. TWSBI VAC 700 R

  19. Beena Attic, Magic

  20. Moonman M2 EF

  21. Ranga Samurai premium acrylic green stripes B


But of course, what good is a pen without a little fantastic ink and some great paper! Those are coming up next...

Ad Astra, Ad Infinitum!
Manish
05-Jan-2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are the roles we play

Exploring the Joy of Fountain Pens: My Beginner Collection

Adiós, señoritas